Supplier Event For Blaby District Business
Glen Parva Meet the Buyer Supplier Event
Crown House Technologies and Supply Chain partners would like to invite suppliers located within 50 miles of the HMP Glen Parva site to attend their Supplier Event on Wednesday 18 August from 3pm - 9pm at the Blaby District Council Chambers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for local businesses to meet with major buyers involved in the development of Glen Parva and it demonstrates the investment being made by both the public and private sector in this project.
There has been a move towards using local supply chain providers after Brexit and because it reduces carbon emissions, so this is a real opportunity for businesses in Blaby District.
The event particularly welcomes those from the following industries:
- Mechanical Pipe fitters, Electricians, Ductwork fitters, Electrical testing services
- Commissioning Services and Engineers, Water Treatment services, Approved gas fitters
- Electrical Wholesalers, Mechanical Wholesalers, Printing Services, Catering Services
- Staff Supply agencies, BMS & Fire Alarms Engineers/installers, Conference Centres
- Plant & Equipment Hire Services, Local Accommodation (Hotels, Bed and Breakfasts and Rentals)
Event registration closes: 5pm on Friday 6 August
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 10:43 by Mike Shirley