St. Helen's Church 2019
Evergreen Hall in full bloom
Sharnford Parish Council provides your local services. We strive to make Sharnford a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
A Temporary Traffic Regulation Order (TTRO) is to be made for the following location: LEICESTER ROAD & COVENTRY ROAD, SHARNFORD.
The purpose of the TTRO is to allow Leicestershire County Council to safely facilitate carriageway patching work.
The TTRO will incorporate a temporary overnight road closure. The duration of the restriction is not anticipated to exceed a period of 10 nights commencing on the 12th August 2021. More »
Network Management Team
Leicestershire County Council Highways » Less
Posted: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 11:27 by Mike Shirley
Glen Parva Meet the Buyer Supplier Event
Crown House Technologies and Supply Chain partners would like to invite suppliers located within 50 miles of the HMP Glen Parva site to attend their Supplier Event on Wednesday 18 August from 3pm - 9pm at the Blaby District Council Chambers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for local businesses to meet with major buyers involved in the development of Glen Parva and it demonstrates the investment being made by both the public and private sector in this project. More »
There has been a move towards using local supply chain providers after Brexit and because it reduces carbon emissions, so this is a real opportunity for businesses in Blaby District.
The event particularly welcomes those from the following industries:
- Mechanical Pipe fitters, Electricians, Ductwork fitters, Electrical testing services
- Commissioning Services and Engineers, Water Treatment services, Approved gas fitters
- Electrical Wholesalers, Mechanical Wholesalers, Printing Services, Catering Services
- Staff Supply agencies, BMS & Fire Alarms Engineers/installers, Conference Centres
- Plant & Equipment Hire Services, Local Accommodation (Hotels, Bed and Breakfasts and Rentals)
Event registration closes: 5pm on Friday 6 August
Register by emailing email@example.com» Less
Posted: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 10:43 by Mike Shirley
In this issue...
- Council appoints new Chief Exec
- Get vaxxed
- Mobile testing at Blaby Beer Festival
- Plans for new affordable housing
- LFE Neighbourhood Plan
- Kickstart Scheme placements
- Dealing with noise nuisances
- Design your own fox competition
- Boundary Commission consultation
- Upcoming events in our area
For more information on the above, please click on the link below:
Posted: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 10:30 by Mike Shirley